Your oral health care essentials
by researching the cost of care and visiting a network dentist
Prepare for a dental visit
by pursuing second opinions and assembling questions to ask
Prioritize your health
by assessing your risk and learning about care best practices
Understand your benefits
so you can appreciate the value they offer you and your family
Find a dentist
Search our extensive dental network.
Get estimates for all your dental care before your next visit. Members only.
Are you or your child at a higher risk?
Ask a dentist
Get answers to your questions about oral health care for you and your family.
Oral Health Library
Everything you need to care for you or your family’s smiles. Look through our library of videos, articles and images to get the facts you need to better understand your dental health.
Whole Body Health
Poor or neglected oral health can increase your risk for, or complicate the treatment and management of, a variety of medical conditions.
- Americans Are Now Getting Far Fewer Opioids for Dental Pain
- Tooth Whitening: Expert Help on Getting a Brighter Smile
- Dental Issues Plague America's Nursing Home Residents
- Avoid Opioids for Short-Term Dental Pain in Kids, New Guidelines Say
- Fluoride Toothpaste, Make Room for a New Competitor
- Brushing, Flossing Could Help Shield Your Brain From Dementia